Thursday, July 24, 2008

Many Days of Dancing

I have come home from work many days this summer to have the girls (and David) eagerly awaiting my arrival....not to tell me how much they missed me and shower me with love, but to show me the new dancing video they have made.....which is really just another way of showering me with love. I thought to share a few of the keepers with all of you blog viewers.
and as a side note..... I am always very pleased to see they have been engaged in one of our favorite Carmona family home school subjects....the Art of the Groove.





5 comments:

birdhouse said...

I love it! It reminds me of days in the garage with roller skates and Cyndi Lauper tapes blaring!

Yes, I am proud of the nieces!

Love,
Sarah

LH said...

This is hillarious. so cute.

Five Carmonas said...

thank you From nimuae

Five Carmonas said...

thank you From nimuae

Five Carmonas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.