Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Creative Kids

Nimuae started crocheting as part of her daily school work this week. We are working on the ever exciting chain stitch. Nim is really getting the hang of it and is working towards a scarf. I tried my hand at crocheting too...I can't believe I have made it into my 30's without learning how to knit or crochet or embroider, especially since my mom is quite a whiz with a needle and thread. Maybe Nim will take after Grandma....This week Noah is focusing on the Sumarians and Babylonians. He chose to work with clay for his project today (he really has a knack for the whole clay thing) and he created a ziggurat. If you do not know what a ziggurat is, ask Noah...he is the expert.And here is some confirmation that the kids are really learning all the time...even during lunch!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You kids ARE SO fantabulously talented!!!
I am one lucky aunt!