Saturday, April 4, 2009

These little piggies

These little piggies came home!

Our farm animal count increased by 2 yesterday with the addition of these little oinkers (their brother will be joining us on Sunday). Their little noises are so cute! I could just sit and watch them for hours. David promised that when the piggies got here, the kids could get a kitten/kittens. The girls are saddened by the idea that some of the animals we raise will one day be killed for meat. So we decided that we should have some animals (a little more small and cuddly than Atticus) that the girls know are being raised as pets and are safe. So I suppose that means we will be getting kitties soon too!

a

2 comments:

Erin said...

What cute little piggies! And I am sure they will also be yummy! I am so excited to come and see your farm that is growing by the day, in just a little over a month. And finally meet you :-)

PaperMichelle said...

Hi! I didn't know how else to contact you as my website crashed during an update and I lost your email address in the process...long story. Not sure if you got my note or not, but you won the PaperMichelle give away. :) Congrats. Please send your mailing address to: mzerzanek@yahoo.com

I will send your cards out right away! Thanks for checking out my blog...which will hopefully be up and running again within a few days. Fingers crossed. :)

Michelle