Monday, May 25, 2009

More Chicago....

Hi Noah, Nimuae, and Gita!
Daddy and I going out to breakfast and then to the Field Museum which has a Pirate Exhibit! Doesn't that sound neat? I hope you all are having fun~ Here are some quick photos of the last 2 days. We love you so much~see you tomorrow!
Julie and Bill just married~ Don't they look beautiful?


Dad at the Art Institute.
This is in my favorite room~the Neoclassical hall.
Dad's feet hurt so bad that he took his shoes off (put them in my purse) and walked around the whole museum in his white socks!
Bridge and structures at Millennium Park.
It was really hot walking along the bridge so I called it the Human Solar Cooker.
Uncle Micheal and daddy in Grant Park.

and your lovely parents....
having fun
and missing you
love love love love love
xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Sweet Mess said...

we love the pics & we love you guys you rock. Se you on tuesday . from:the carmona kids aka nim,noah,&gita:):):):):) love ya