Saturday, September 12, 2009

Working from home

This time of year I am working working working. It is easier to go to work during the day and then bring work home for after the kids have gone to bed and stolen moments during the weekend then to just be at the office more. There are definite downsides to bringing work home; lugging my computer and notebooks to and from the office, forgetting a vital piece of info or technology (i.e. power cord) either at home or at work, etc. But there are also perks; Nimmy loves to help staple and stamp and affix labels, only being away from the home front 25-30 hours per week, and kitties that love to curl up in a file box just to bring a smile to my heart.

....quick wisdom tooth update....
I had oral surgery on Friday morning. Meredith hung out with the girls so David could take me in. I walked out of the office with a large credit card bill and holes where 4 teeth used to live, and might I mention, have been causing me great pain for years and excruciating pain for the last few weeks. I am healing well, living on liquids, loving ice packs, and so far, not swelling up like a chipmunk.And for all that, I am thankful.

1 comment:

LH said...

get feeling better soon!!