Thursday, May 6, 2010

Noah's 13th Birthday, oh my!

Yesterday we celebrated Noah's big 13th birthday. What a big year!
I whipped up some chocolate pudding pies in the morning before heading off to work.
Noah went to his woodworking class in the morning and then to the mall to get his haircut.
Next stop was the skatepark with his skating buddy and then back up the mountain with take- out Chinese food. And he "opened" his big birthday present ~ a new mountain bike!
A few neighbors came over after dinner to help us celebrate and to eat pie.
Happy Birthday, Noah!





1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Oh my gosh! What happened to that little blonde-headed boy I fell in love with in Maui! He's turned into a beautiful dark-haired young man, and I love him more and more each day.

Have a blast at the festival.
Love,
NeNe