Monday, April 25, 2011

last vacation post

We have been very much back into the swing of our regular rhythms after our awesome spring break beach trip. But I had uploaded the vacation photos on my work computer and just this morning got around to moving them over to our home computer. So now, even though we are certainly no longer on vacation, I am posting one last round of photos to wrap up the vacation posts. Here it goes...

this is, by far, my favorite picture of gita on the beach. reading. that's my girl.
and a lovely, I mean cool, picture of noah without a teenage scowl on his face...
the girls on the boardwalk to the beach ~ notice how they are following the "walk bikes on boardwalk" rule. very responsible.
girls experimenting with a little height switch-up
gate and house at the Boone Hall Plantation ~
we spent an afternoon touring around here and feeling, as much as we could, the intense history that this place serves as a reminder of. very eye-opening.
still at the plantation, the house that held the cotton gin


No comments: