Saturday, July 14, 2012

farewell, Nimuae ~



Nimuae left early this morning on her first-ever trip without parents, fully funded by her babysitting money! She hardly slept a wink last night and woke up at 3:50a.m. to hop in the car with David, heading to Greenville, SC for her early morning flight. Gramps was waiting for her at the gate in Chicago.

I got the quick call that she was safe and sound ~ I can't wait to hear how the flight was for her, what she was feeling. I am so very proud of her, putting her mind to making this trip happen, then seeing it all the way through. I am sure is is going to make memories that last her lifetime.

2 comments:

Sweet Mess said...

Yay Nim! We are so proud of you! We hope you have a blast!

Just Julie. said...

Oh my gosh! How fun and awesome for her!