Wednesday, April 30, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

I am feeling a bit low today. Not sure why....

But I know that when one is feeling low, a great remedy is to list things one if thankful for. Since I am at work and do not have my journal, I will make my list here......
(in no particular order)

~making it through the first decade of motherhood alive
~Micheal Pollan and Barbara Kingslover books, specifically Omnivore's Dilema and Animal, Vegetable, Miracle....
~roller skating with the kids the other night and not breaking a bone
~ nephews and niece
~great movies....most recently Juno (!), Charlie Wilson's War, King of California, the Amateurs
~upcoming trip to Maine to see the family!
~Gita's imaginary cat friend, Fairy Dancer...even though she gets into a lot of trouble!
~the spot on mother in laws hip was just a fingerprint on the x-ray
~blooming dogwoods, silverbells, and azaleas
~Noah's 11th Birthday! and guess what, he still likes me!
~Pandora (online radio....so awesome, check it out if you haven't...www.pandora.com)
~Saduko (or sa-dork-o, as it is known in my house)
~tons of local produce in the grocery store
~Nimaues dance recital at a nursing home next week
~our brand new super water and energy efficient washing machine...no more lugging a weeks worth of laundry to the laundromat every Friday!
~goat milk and fresh eggs

phew, it worked! I feel so much better

1 comment:

Sweet Mess said...

makes me feel better too...