Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cheesy Christmas Duds Party

In honor of the holidays and my birthday, we held a Cheesy Christmas Duds Party last night at the Carmona Christmas Castle. We probably doubled our electricity bill in one night with all the lights...but the place looked awesome, the music was swinging, the outfits were phenomenal! My birthday wish (friends gather for fun and merriment dressed in some of the cheesiest holiday fashions ever) has come true.Now the castle is a royal sized disaster that must be cleaned, and my kitchen is screaming for some holiday treat baking, and we leave for Utah the day after tomorrow...so I leave you now with a quick sampling of some images from the evening...














2 comments:

Gypsy at Heart said...

For a second there I thought Jerry Seinfeld made a cameo appearance...and then I realized it was David! Looks like another awesome night on the mountain!
Love,
NeNe

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Ema, and I love the idea of a "cheesy duds" party! David's stash is something else, and I love how you two were swapping cheesy sweaters throughout the evening! Happy Solstice and Merry Christmas!
-Caren in NH