Sunday, March 29, 2009

A growing boy

As if I could deny the fact that Noah is turning into a young man right before my eyes. I have to remind myself that he was not born yesterday and that he, just like the rest of us, is subject to the phenomenon of aging. So I should not have been surprised when people starting commenting on his facial hair (yes, my son has facial hair!). Every time someone mentioned it, he would casually nod his head and say, "yup, I am becoming a man." Yet it took my breath away when David told me he taught Noah to shave. One step towards manhood and one step away from being my little "nobey." ~sigh~ Has it really been almost 12 years? ~sigh~~sigh~


2 comments:

Sweet Mess said...

that is a pretty groovy mirror to shave with!

Gypsy at Heart said...

I remember Davey coming out into the dining room with shaving cream on his face holding a razor. Waaaa! Ya can't fence time...I love them all, hairy or not:-{0>
Love,
NeNe