Thursday, March 6, 2008

Live from cyberspace

That's right, the Carmonas are making technological advances at lightening speed!

And now, we are ready to take on the next challenge....blogging.

Many of you ask for updates and photos and I just can't seem to get around to making that happen, so now, (drum roll, please) you all will have the amazing opportunity to log on whenever you want a little piece of us. Maybe a recent photo or hear who has the flu or whatever nuggets of info I remember to share. So please, check back often and encourage me in this new, and frightening, frontier.

4 comments:

Bonnie Chipman said...

Thanks for the great pictures and story! Sounds like great fun in Florida. I hope, Emily, that someday David will find something a little more flattering about you that reminds him of me than screeching at scary things. (incredible beauty, intellect, cooking finesse, perhaps?) Love to all of you - this makes you seem much closer. Love, Mom

Gypsy at Heart said...

Armadillos like to lick the toes of screaming meemees at night. So leave your feet outside of the covers tonight for your new little friend, Ema.
Wish we could be with you,
xo
Love,
Mama

Chris and Onaya said...

Wonderful! I am so glad you did this Ema. Now I can get my beautiful Carmona fill whenever I want to!

love Onaya

Tim said...

This is great! What a good idea! It will be great to see what you guys are up to in almost-real-time. In fact, you inspired us, check it out: http://prairiebosens.blogspot.com/

Tim, Sarah and Asher