Monday, February 2, 2009

Slumber Partay

In honor of Nimuae's 8th birthday, and because we always seem to stretch the kids birthday celebrations into birth week celebrations, we had a slumber party this weekend. The kids' dear friends, River and Caleb, who used to live next door but moved to town a few years ago, came over for the night. Noah and Caleb set up a tween boys world over at the Loomers (who are still in NH) so the girls could have reign over the house.

The girls asked for privacy upstairs so David and I were happy to camp out with some movies in the living room. When they invited us upstairs, here is what we encountered....

The next day, we met a bunch of friends at Tarwheels, the roller skating rink, for some roller fun. Now, I do not have a mental picture of what I looked like at 8 years old at a roller rink, but seeing this picture of Nimmy gives me a pretty good idea. I love her knobby knees!

No comments: