Friday, January 30, 2009

Nimuae Evagrace Carmona

January 29th, 2009
Nimuae's 8th Birthday
friends, chocolate cake, and dancing

A warm January day in NC

Presents from family with family!

Nim and her fave present...Littlest Pet Shop (not littlest sweat shop)

How old? 8! yeah baby!

Kids and chocolate cake. A match made in heaven!

yummy cake (if I do say so myself) and cute too

Birthday altar...cards, photos, and the necklace that was made with the beads from my blessingway that I wore during Nim's birth, which by the way, was a wonderful homebirth attended by midwives. Nimmy wanted to be born in the doorway between our bedroom and the living room, at 10:10 pm on Monday 1/29/2001.

3 comments:

Sweet Mess said...

Well, if that didn't make me homesick, I don't know what would!
Looks like we missed a great day.
Happy Birthday Nim, and Happy Birthing day Uncle Big Nose and Aunty Em!!!

LH said...

happy Bday Nim!

Kiesa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Nimuae! I send big love to you and Noah and Gita and your parents, too.
Love,
Kiesa