Monday, January 18, 2010

Granola

I accomplished most of the week's errands yesterday so I had a very rare Monday at home. After a ton of laundry
(the water lines are finally thawed and the sun is finally out so I was able to tackle the mountain of dirty clothes), vacuuming, and dusting,
I made a batch of the yummiest home made granola.
I got the recipe from a friend and have been making a batch every week ever since.
And when all the work was done, I was able to sit and enjoy, really enjoy, a bowl full of yummy and a few minutes with my book. mmmmmmm

3 comments:

Just Julie. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Mess said...

NICE pictures!
the granola you gave us for Christmas is loooong gone :)

Gypsy at Heart said...

Adorable pictures. Sweet, sweet musings from the mouth of babes. I'll take that recipe, if you will..that may be something I can make that I won't screw up;)
Love you all lots!
NeNe